Workiva is hiring a Custodian in our Ames, Iowa office. The Custodian is responsible for completing routine daily cleaning assignments to maintain cleanliness of the Workiva facilities in Ames.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform daily cleaning duties of Workiva facilities
- Ensure the interior of the building is clean and looking sharp
- Fill out daily cleaning report
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a custodian or janitorial role is preferred
- Ability to perform tasks in a timely and responsible manner
- Reliability and motivation to perform a job well done
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Understanding in proper use of cleaning equipment
- Must be able to push, pull, or drag light to medium loads of up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to perform the job under the following working conditions: prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting products and supplies and operating equipment
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service.
More about Workiva:
- At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.