We are looking for a driven, highly motivated, and insanely organized individual to support our entire organization that’s looking to double in size in 2019. Your official title will be Office Administrator and you will be responsible for everything from keeping the office clean and stocked with snacks & drinks, to coordinating & scheduling travel for team members, to greeting customers who come in.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with members at all levels of the organization and your primary objective will be to provide the administrative and facility support to ensure the individuals, teams, and entire organization’s operations are running smoothly – allowing everyone to perform at their highest capabilities.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who’s looking to be challenged everyday with changing priorities and new roadblocks to overcome. You’ll play a vital role within the rapidly growing team at Smart Ag and get to exposure life in a Ag-Tech Startup while working with engineers, manufacturing, finance, and the Executive Leadership Team.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Managing travel arrangements, scheduling across multiple calendars, and event planning
- Ordering and managing office supplies, in/out bound mail, and team events (lunch/culture events/holiday parties/etc)
- Managing resources for the companywide meetings, taking notes, and distributing to key stakeholders to ensure appropriate follow up
- Tracking expenses
- Supporting leadership to ensure accuracy and precision of legal, financial, and administrative documents
- Maintaining highly precise and secure filing systems (on and offline)
- Maintaining workplace and work flow within Smart Ag offices to ensure Smart Ag’s workplace is clean, comfortable, and happy.
- Other tasks as assigned by leadership
Requirements for Success:
- Passion, drive and courage to change the world
- MUST BE exceedingly well organized, flexible, and possess superior time management skills
- MUST ENJOY accomplishing the administrative tasks (both planned and unplanned) of supporting an office and THRIVE on serving others
- Experience managing multiple conflicting priorities without loss of composure
- Passion for working in a startup environment and overcoming the challenges associated with it (startup experience a plus)
- Experience managing confidential & sensitive information
- You are a natural team player and team builder; Smart Ag uses open office environments to drive collaboration and teamwork
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite Applications.
- Deep rooted principles and moral codes that align with Smart Ag’s culture
- Highly proficient in English writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills over the phone and in person
This position comes with a competitive salary (determined by experience and cultural fit) and comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401K and equity sharing are also available.
How to Apply
Please send a current resume and cover letter with salary requirements included to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View page here: http://www.smart-ag.com/careers/