Landus Cooperative is currently seeking a Communications Intern! Do you have a passion for public relations and agriculture? Would you consider yourself out-going and detail-oriented? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who can assist our Marketing/Communications team in raising the profile of the company. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and an engaging internship geared for your success!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Provide prompt, professional, and courteous customer service.
- Aid in implementation of internal digital newsletter(s).
- Assist business units with customer-facing communications needs.
- Assist in the improvement as well as coordination of brochures, video, event, displays, etc.
- Write content and do research for regular internal and external publications including member magazines, digital mediums like the agronomy e-newsletter, and social media.
- Assist in radio and print advertising writing and publication.
- Assist with updating and organizing contact or Excel files and databases for internal customers’ marketing/communications projects.
- Assist in organizing and digitizing photos and news clips for historical preservation.
- Shoot/edit photos and videos at events and day-to-day activities for use in future publications.
- Must have a valid state vehicle license.
- Currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year post-secondary program with an emphasis in communications, marketing, and/or journalism.
- Displays the following skills: organization, listening, creativity, communication, and leadership.
- Good computer skills.
- Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
- Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
- Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
- Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
- Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
View page here