The Client Services Representative supports customers in actively managing their Capital Markets document requests and product inquiries. They serve as a contact for Workiva products and services and are responsible for creating a “wow” customer experience. Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of client requests and working with members across the team, the Client Services Representative is counted on to deliver best-in-class customer service.
- 24/7 dedication to Working Group (issuer counsel, underwriter counsel, bankers, auditors, consultants and customer) throughout the completion of the transaction
- Prepare documents supplied from Working Group by applying correct formatting, style, and formulas in Workiva’s reporting software
- Create source documents from financial data in Workiva’s spreadsheet software
- Answer customer inquiries through Capital Markets support line and email
- Ensure accuracy of documents through review of work completed
- Deliver high quality service and support under pressure with a keen attention to detail
- Assist Client Services Team on ancillary Wdesk projects as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong propensity for action, results and continuous improvement
- Ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs and procedures simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong technical aptitude, with competency in using Google Drive and Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven communication skills, both phone and email
- Proficiency to communicate directly with customers on technical aspects of our application
- Demonstrate ability to lead, work independently and take initiative to meet established timelines
- Flexibility to work varying hours to meet client deliverables and tight deadlines
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-evolving environment
Education and Experience:
- Experience in accounting/finance industry preferred
- Experience in a customer facing role preferred
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred
Mon – Fri 3pm -12am Pacific Time
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as-needed basis.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.