The Client Onboarding Associate is responsible for assisting with the timely and accurate construction of customer document setups and implementations while providing expertise on document setup best practices. As a Client Onboarding Associate, you will work directly with teams in the Global Client Services organization to ensure the service delivery process is completed.
What You’ll Do:
The Client Onboarding Associate performs document setup services on behalf of teams in the Global Client Services organization. These services involve executing the scope of work provided by the project owner.
- Receives setup services from Client Onboarding Specialist Lead
- Establishes communication with the Client Onboarding Specialist regarding setup procedures
- Applies document formatting based on scope of work and best practices
- Provides best practice advice on document setup and linking procedures
- Applies necessary linking from established sources (E.g. Spreadsheet, Workbook, Database)
- Applies XBRL retagging to SEC documents when necessary
Solution Architect Tools: Participates in testing performed by Solutions Architects Tools team to aid in the development and enhancement of the service delivery process.
What You’ll Need:
- Very strong attention to detail
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to understand simple math concepts
- Strong technical aptitude, with competency in using Google Drive and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong communication (verbal, listening and writing) skills
- Self-motivated and action-driven with the ability to take initiative, execute and follow-through
- Well organized with superb time management skills
- Able to allow for contingencies, prioritize multiple and potentially overlapping customer requirements
- Proven ability to meet established timelines
- Personal, adaptable and flexible with the ability to work successfully in a high-energy, fast paced, rapidly changing environment is necessary
- Previous experience in accounting or finance preferred
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred or applicable experience in lieu of degree
View page here