Business Unit: Laboratory Diagnostics
Requisition Number: 233792
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Other Locations: United States-Missouri-St. Louis, United States-Wisconsin-Green Bay, United States-Iowa-Des Moines, United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Travel Required: 80%Division Description:
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
With 45,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
For more information, please visit: http://www.usa.siemens.com/healthineers
The CUA Sales Specialist is a field-based position responsible for driving instrument capital and reagent/consumable sales in the Central Urinalysis product lines. The Sales Specialist reports to the CUA National Sales Director, and operates as a key member of the local sales team which includes Account Managers and local LD Regional Sales Director(s) and Point of Care Zone Sales Director(s) and Point of Care Key Account Manager and Specialists. The team works collectively to exceed both annual capital and reagent revenue targets.
- Works closely with the DX sales force to identify customers who are in the buying cycle for new CUA equipment. These targets will include both current customers as well as new prospect opportunities.
- Coordinates all sales opportunity based activities including but not limited to technical presentations, financial proposals, customer references and site visits, positioning Siemens solutions versus competitive options, equipment demonstrations, contracting and negotiating, and working with customer throughout the implementation process when the sale is closed.
- Exhibits keen Customer Relationship Management skills utilizing Siemen’s CRM systems to insure appropriate Sales Funnel Activity, Opportunity progression through the funnel, and Sales Forecasting. Must work closely with Account Managers to insure data is always accurate and transparent for reporting purposes. Will complete individual activity tracking and business review reporting as requested. Utilizes strategic account planning tools to communicate account strategies across organization.
- The Specialist will work with the sales and TAO team to develop newly installed customers into reference accounts for the particular Siemens solution. This includes developing and implementing plans to exceed revenue/growth expectations, maximize customer profitability, and insure customer satisfaction/loyalty. Specialist will assist in cultivating long term relationships with key account decision makers.
- Specialist will work cross functionally with other team members from Marketing, Technical Applications Organization, and Customer Service to insure customer satisfaction.
- Minimum degree requirement BA and 3+ years sales experience
- 75% travel required.
- Computer skills to include Outlook, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Clinical Diagnostics- Laboratory Capital Equipment sales experience strongly preferred
Individual will possess valid driver’s license in good standing.
Individual must be 21 years old to participate in Siemens required vehicle plan.
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement