Vertex Software is shaping the future of product development in manufacturing. Vertex unlocks 3D product data, fueling collaboration throughout product development. Companies quickly and securely share even the most complex designs with the extended enterprise anytime – on any device. Vertex founder and proven entrepreneur, Dan Murray, has grown two prior software companies to $100M+ revenue and executed successful IPOs. This is a ground-floor opportunity and part of our effort to expand marketing, engineering, sales, finance, and customer success teams.
Do you think like a hacker but want to defend against them? Then we have the role for you. Protecting our customers’ IP is the most important thing we do. To help meet that commitment, Vertex is seeking an Application Security Architect to collaborate with our development teams and ensure best-in-class security for the Vertex platform.
- Continuously analyze the security of our products and services to proactively discover and collaboratively address security issues
- Lead threat modeling activities and define appropriate, forward-looking product security requirements, processes, and automation that reflect our commitments while enabling fast-paced innovation and delivery
- Assist with product security architecture design and architectural frameworks/patterns
- Define secure coding guidelines and help educate product-related staff on security responsibilities and practices
- Perform secure code reviews, internal vulnerability assessments, and penetration tests
- Design, conduct, and facilitate third-party product vulnerability and penetration tests
- Take the lead in ensuring compliance with applicable product-related certification and compliance requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years senior level application security engineering experience
- Experience meeting the requirements of security and privacy regulations, certifications, standards, and frameworks such as SOC 2, CSA, ISO, NIST CSF, Privacy Shield, GDPR, and FedRAMP in a SaaS environment
- Knowledge of secure coding concepts and practices; experience with security code reviews
- Experience in performing threat modeling, ensuring cross-functional understanding, and participating in designing effective countermeasures
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment
View page here