IdRamp is a technology company that provides cutting edge services for enterprise identity security and agriculture supply chain technology. We operate across a wide range of technologies including cloud services and the latest in blockchain decentralized ledger solutions.
The marketing manager is Responsible for increasing brand recognition, establishing strategic partner relationships, and increasing customer adoption. Uses market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Overseas and executes event management programs, marketing campaigns and executive business development presentations across a wide range of media.
- Event management logistics
- Marketing campaign development and delivery
- Development of executive presentations
- Social media and online campaign delivery
- Developing strategic business partnerships
- Acquiring new customers
- Brand evolution
- Support the Director of Business Development/CRO
Skills and Qualifications:
Experience or interest related to:
- Technology Marketing and business development
- Research and data analysis
- Sales and customer relationship management
- Social media and online brand development
Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task across diverse responsibilities
- Detail oriented focus for all deliverables
- Ability to adapt to rapid market change
- General Interest in new technology
We are open to candidates with a wide variety of value added qualifications that may relate to these qualifications.