Proagrica, The Leader in Agriculture Information Management, is seeking a Customer Service Representative in our Stillwater, Oklahoma office. Individual will service customers by providing product support ranging from functionality-type inquiries, training scenarios, software licensing, and error diagnosis. Candidate must have the ability to clarify customer issue, determine the cause, explain the best solution and expedite resolution.
To be effective in this position, Individual must exhibit an amenable personality with a good attitude, while showing persistence and patience in a polite manner.
Skills and Responsibilities
Interact with current and potential customers via telephone, email and web conferences
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the tools/methods provided
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Candidate is expected to stay up to date on relevant technologies entering the market
- Must have a strong understanding of agricultural technology concepts
- Documentation Skills are necessary
- Ensure end-user satisfaction
- Proficient Microsoft Windows and Office 365 user
- Basic GIS experience
- Production agriculture exposure and/or knowledge
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
Precision Agriculture Exposure is desirable
Customer Service or Sales Experience is favorable
RBI is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1.877.734.1938 or email@example.com.
View page here