This individual will effectively and professionally promote Sukup Manufacturing Co. and its products through the use of local, national and international media. Produce all forms of advertising and marketing materials for each Sukup Manufacturing Co. product line. Schedule, negotiate price points and place advertising for each product line on behalf of Sukup Manufacturing.
Essential Job Requirements:
High School diploma, bachelor degree preferred in Advertising/Marketing and/or equivalent work experience, strong background in graphic design, agriculture experience is preferred.
Preferred Computer Skills
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite programs, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, and various social media
Main Job Duties:
- Create, write and design product literature and advertisements
- Produce power point presentations
- Assist with organizing dealer events
- Print in-house brochures and flyers
- Develop and distribute news/press releases
- Maintain contact on company website and social media outlets
- Design and produce trade show signage and banners
- Take pictures at company events
- Respond to dealer request for information and images
- Maintain Advertising records
- Internal Ads and literature
- Other duties as assigned
View page here
Ph: 641-892-4222 ext 308
Equal Opportunity Employer
Thank you for applying with Sukup Manufacturing Company.
Those individuals that are selected for the interview process will be contacted directly.