The Administrative Assistant (Team Support Coordinator) is responsible for managing and participating in multiple time-critical projects, providing diverse administrative support, and contributing to the team effort in meeting the department’s and company’s goals and objectives for effective operations. The Team Support Coordinator is accountable for supporting a department rather than an individual manager. The major responsibilities of the Team Support Coordinator typically are complex in nature, broad in scope and require considerable judgment and initiative in budgeting and expense management, resolving problems and making recommendations.
What You’ll Do:
- Make arrangements for efficient travel for department employees to attend company-sponsored team events, including researching, scheduling, itineraries, transportation, and booking and lodging
- Serve as point of contact for resolving travel issues
- Take, prepare, and distribute meeting minutes
- Submit expense reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide high-level, confidential administrative support
- Identify administrative issues with potential impact on the team
- Work directly with team members to ensure that an efficient system for compiling and storing confidential documents and records is established and maintained
What You’ll Need:
- 3 years experience in an administrative support position, supporting multiple senior leaders preferred
- Experience with standard office equipment, spreadsheets and word processing programs is required
- Experience coordinating travel and in planning events is required
- Working knowledge of G Suite applications is strongly preferred
- Experience with expense reporting software applications is preferred
- High school diploma required; associates or bachelor degree preferred
Where You’ll Work:
Workiva, the leading cloud provider of connected data, reporting, and compliance solutions, is used by thousands of enterprises across 120 countries, including more than 75 percent of Fortune 500® companies, and by government agencies. Our customers have linked over five billion data elements to trust their data, reduce risk, and save time. Workiva employs more than 1,200 people with offices in 16 cities.
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan: Purchase company stock at a 15% discounted rate.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Work-life Balance: Start with 40 hours of paid time off on your first day, accruing up to 120 in your first year and increases based on years of service. Many departments allow team members to work remotely on an as needed basis.
- Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even four dog-friendly offices (Ames, Bozeman, Missoula and New York City).
- Learn more on the Workiva LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life