Vertex Software is at the forefront of innovative technology in a rapidly changing industry. As the manufacturing industry navigates changes within Industry 4.0, Vertex is positioned to revolutionize team-based collaboration and digital twin technology with our cloud-based platform offerings. Vertex founder and proven entrepreneur, Dan Murray, has grown two prior software companies to $100M+ revenue and executed successful IPOs. This is an amazing opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company.
Vertex Software is actively seeking an Accountant to work closely with Accounting/Finance leadership to ensure Vertex’s financial systems and processes are scalable to support our operations. As part of the accounting/finance team, you will be directly involved in the creation and execution of accounting operations and processes aligning with industry best practices to accommodate our future growth.
- Facilitate all accounting operations including billing, A/R, A/P, GL related activities, and revenue recognition
- Assist in preparing monthly financial statements
- Participate in the expense management process and vendor costs
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Direct and execute our 260e project
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related work experience
- 1+ years of public accounting experience preferred
- Thorough understanding of GAAP, financial statements, and metrics
- Ability to develop budgets and track budget expenses
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must be eager to grow, quick to learn, and excited to build Vertex Software
View page here