Office Student – CSI Caller
Ames, Iowa, USA
You’re not likely to find another company like Vermeer. Our people are from all walks of life in locations around the world, rolling up our sleeves and getting tough work done every day. Together. We’re a family-owned and operated company with an unmatched culture, one that is built on the belief that every Vermeer team member has real, personal impact – on our people, our customers and our world. Whoever you are and where you are in your career, Vermeer helps you be Equipped to Do MoreTM.
1 – First Shift
The Office Student may work with business leaders in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: Sales, Legal, Marketing, Finance, IT, Human Resources, and Communications. This position strives to assist the assigned department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may vary by business segment. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
1. Demonstrate the Vermeer characteristics of caring culture, demonstrating agility, customer focused, and stewardship and model the associated behaviors.
2. Provide customer service to the department by answering phones, collecting data, and assisting customers.
3. Accurately enter data into computer system.
4. Communicate information to other departments via email, etc.
Education and/or Experience
– Must be 18 years of age
– High School diploma
Other Skills and Abilities
– Ability to maintain positive interpersonal relationships which encourage openness with customers and peers.
– Ability to produce accurate, professional and error-free documents in a timely manner.
– Demonstration of good oral and written communication skills.
– Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while supporting the department.
– Ability to work well with co-workers to meet deadlines and expectations.
*LI-DD1All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
View page here