Landus Cooperative is currently seeking a Safety & Workers’ Compensation Coordinator! Do you have passion for agriculture and believe you are organized, detail-oriented and feel Safety is an important value? Then come join our team!
We are seeking a motivated individual who showcases their leadership and organizational skills and is pro-active in promoting safety. At Landus Cooperative, you’ll find a fun team atmosphere and a stable career that offers excellent benefits for full-time employees!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Report and record workers’ compensation claims to the insurance company
- Maintain and manage claim diary system
- Coordinate claim activity with insurance company, Field Safety Managers and company management
- Assist in the investigation of work injuries claims and all accident reports
- Serve as companywide RCI (reporting and record keeping) & LMS (learning management) systems administrator and expert
- Train company personnel on the proper utilization of RCI & LMS.
- Provide administrative support to the Safety department
- Must have a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- Must be able to move/lift up to 25 pounds
- Bachelor’s degree or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good computer skills.
- Teamwork: Works hard to emphasize team success ahead of individual success.
- Safety: Protects the well-being of our employees, customers, and consumers.
- Consistent Quality: Accepts responsibility to provide quality work in a timely manner.
- Empowered: Enjoys working hard and has initiative to do what’s right.
- Integrity: Displays honesty by doing what they say they will do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled