At Workiva we create best-in-class, next-generation collaborative solutions for enterprise productivity, risk, and compliance. We pride ourselves on bringing the consumer level user experience to business users. We love our customers, and they love us back. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in a rotation of infrastructure software development and operations work.
- Architect, implement, and support infrastructure tooling and services in AWS and Google.
- Develop standards and procedures to maintain consistent practices for administration of production applications and systems.
- Collaborate and consult with development teams and support engineers to resolve critical issues and assist in design decisions and best practices regarding cloud technologies.
- Work with cloud vendors and external technical support on upgrades, problem resolution, and design issues.
- Monitor, maintain, and enhance systems to ensure optimal performance and availability of cloud infrastructure and applications.
What You’ll Need:
- Previous software development experience
- Ability to quickly triage problems, identify root causes, and drive issue resolution
- Currently pursuing B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related
- Familiarity with AWS services such as EC2, RDS, Kinesis, ECS, Cloud Formation
- Knowledge of git, Kubernetes, Docker, and Terraform
- Experience with systems performance tuning and load testing
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: We rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Internship Program: Participate in a Top 100 internship program. We provide professional development opportunities, group mentoring and fun events.
- Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
View page here