Workiva is searching for motivated Sales Operations Interns to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to get hands-on experience in the field of Accounting and Finance while working at a high-energy software company. You will develop strong analytical skills and an understanding of all operational attributes which impact our growing organization’s success. The right candidate will be a junior, senior or graduate student pursuing a degree in Accounting or a related field.
While working in this role, you will build meaningful skills such as business analytics and develop a strong understanding of Workiva and the impact the Sales Operations team has on sales related initiatives. This internship will provide an opportunity to immediately contribute value to the team.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform high value, ad-hoc research and maintenance projects related to companies and sales territories
- Validate and research sales related activities
- Assess current contracts and make recommendations for updated licensing and pricing
- Develop working relationships across the organization to better integrate Sales Operations with teams we support and that are supported by us. i.e. other Sales divisions, Services, Information Technology, Data Science, Finance, and Accounting
What You’ll Need:
- Finance or Accounting major
- Minimum of Junior standing in undergraduate coursework, or presently enrolled in an MBA or finance-related Masters program
- Technically savvy with the ability to demonstrate a high level of competency using Excel, Word, Google Docs, etc.
- Strong communication and leadership skills demonstrated through leadership positions in community, school, or other programs
- Professional, outgoing, energetic personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Attention to detail and follow-through are required
- Availability to work 15-20 flexible hours per work during the academic semester
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
View page here