Workiva is a rapidly growing technology company that builds collaborative, cloud-based applications for financial and executive teams. We’re looking for an Intern to join our Global Demand Generation team. This intern will aid the Global Demand Generation team in executing efforts across a variety of channels including digital advertising, event strategy and planning, digital marketing and account-based marketing. If you are passionate about the field of marketing, and seeking a hands-on internship where you will gain incredible experience as well as play a significant role in executing go to market plans, this may be the internship for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, post, and measure organic social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Assist in promotion plan for paid social media campaigns
- Provides support on the execution of additional Global Demand Generation areas, including (but not limited to) the following channels: digital advertising, events, trade shows, account based marketing campaigns and digital marketing asset creation
- Assist with research on industry trends and competitors and make recommendations of new campaign ideas
- Create and monitor tickets for multiple advertising campaigns
- Develop reports to measure campaign performance and assistance with recommending areas for improvement
- Works closely with all parts of the Global Demand Generation team as well as cross functional team integration
- Tools used include: Marketo, Salesforce, Google Ads, Bing, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and more.
What You’ll Need:
- Education: Must be currently enrolled in a degree-seeking program, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications, or related program
- Analytical skills, with an interest in analyzing data from several sources to make a strategic recommendation
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated; ability to execute and follow through
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple processes, programs, and procedures simultaneously
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: We rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Internship Program: Participate in a Top 100 internship program. We provide professional development opportunities, group mentoring and fun events.
Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.