The digital marketing team is seeking a hard working, organized, and ambitious marketing intern to join our team. We’re looking for someone who understands how to optimize for search and thinks in terms of metrics and interaction.
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated person, ambitious and driven. You like to dabble in Google Analytics, read website blogs for fun, and enjoy learning about new web trends in their free time. You work well with others and know how to do what’s best for the team. You’re adaptable to change and thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. You stay up to date on SEO and paid search, along with other web trends and developments.
If you’re enthusiastic, organized, and great at prioritizing tasks, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze and identify optimization areas, e.g.search trends, visitor engagement, conversion, user interaction
- Create and implement an actionable plan and recommendations for improving how visitors find and use our website
- Conduct a website content audit, including brand voice, SEO optimization, governance
- Gain first hand experience in AB and multivariate testing methodology
- Develop, launch, and measure success of web content for integrated marketing campaigns
What You’ll Need:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Junior or senior status in good standing
- Strong attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- HTML experience
- Familiarity with CSS, Bootstrap a plus
- Working knowledge of Drupal or other web content management systems (CMS)
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: We rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Internship Program: Participate in a Top 100 internship program. We provide professional development opportunities, group mentoring and fun events.
- Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.