Customer Marketing Intern
Workiva is looking for a talented individual to join our Customer Marketing team. As an intern at Workiva, you will be a key contributor to the preparation, support, and content creation of customer programs and promotional materials including user groups, customer advisory board, and other growth marketing initiatives. This person also conducts research on competitor behavior and build insights to understand user personas.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to secure venue contracts and execute other program logistics
- Create, distribute, and analyze customer survey results
- Assist in managing schedules and deadlines for multiple customer programs and events
- Perform in-depth analysis of go-to-market performance (ROI, web metrics, etc.) to identify areas for improvement
- Build customer insights to understand personas and inform product innovation, marketing campaigns, and content
- Research competitor behavior including messaging, positions and product offerings
- Analyze business opportunities including the size and growth of new markets, and related customer needs, buying cycles, etc.
What You’ll Need:
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after completion of the internship; preferably pursuing a degree in Marketing, Management, Business Analytics, or related program.
- Solid understanding of market research and analysis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Qualtrics, Tableau, and/or Google Data Studio is a plus
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
Health & Wellness:
Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
Learn more on our Muse Page
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.