Workiva is a rapidly growing technology company that builds collaborative, cloud-based applications for financial and executive teams. We’re looking for an Intern to join our Content Marketing team. Our team focuses on developing content that promotes our products and supports the Workiva brand. You’ll gain exposure and experience in writing for different media including print, web, video and much more. If you are passionate about writing engaging content that can help inspire and inform audiences and see the impact of your work, this is the internship for you!
We’d love to see your writing samples if you have any, please submit them during the application process!
What You’ll Do:
- Aligns messaging with audience and company objectives; puts the end user first in every step of the content creation process
- Writes and edits marketing materials including brochures, blogs and more
- Implements brand standards for consistency throughout Workiva communications
- Supports project management throughout the content development process, including overseeing editorial calendars
- Collaborates with multiple teams across the organization
- Analyzes success metrics to improve quality of content
- Conducts research into industry trends, regulations, and competitors
What You’ll Need:
- Currently pursuing a degree in marketing, advertising, business communications, journalism, english or a related field
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- General understanding of B2B communications, including digital marketing and social media best practices
- Knowledge of AP style and able to work within brand and editorial standards
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong creativity and brainstorming abilities
- Ready to collaborate, take initiative, and voice opinion
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: We rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Internship Program: Participate in a Top 100 internship program. We provide professional development opportunities, group mentoring and fun events.
- Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.