Workiva is a rapidly growing company that builds collaborative, cloud-based applications for financial and executive teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for a student looking to obtain hands-on experience in a corporate accounting department. We are seeking an Accounting Intern for our Accounts Receivable team. The Accounting Intern is responsible for general receivables and administrative support for the Accounts Receivable team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Creating customer invoices
- Processing and transmitting invoices
- Address questions from our external customers
- Lend support to internal customers
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Assisting with other projects and financial matters, as necessary
What You’ll Need:
- Active student status, working toward an Accounting or related degree preferred
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Positive attitude and approach to role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and research items in full prior to taking action
- Ability to work professionally with internal employees and outside vendors
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail
- Strong computer skills with experience in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
Learn more on our Muse Page
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.