Our Talent Acquisition team is looking for a summer intern who will responsible for providing recruitment support services to our team. The TA Intern is a part-time role that will work with the recruiters and team members to deliver high-quality recruitment results while advancing our brand across numerous markets and professional communities that pertain to our hiring needs.
The TA Intern will gain valuable job experience through their involvement in Workiva’s selection and interview process by supporting duties in full lifecycle recruiting.
What You’ll Do:
- Leverage sourcing and recruitment tools to learn how to identify and recruit top talent
- Partner with recruiters to learn how to review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit students, alumni, and diversity candidates
- Manage and coordinate communication with candidates and team members
- Perform reference checking and/or reference analysis on selected candidates under guidance of lead recruiter
- Assist Talent Acquisition Coordinator on various projects as needed
What you will need:
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
- Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills are required
- Availability 10-20 hours a week throughout the internship term