Workiva is a rapidly growing technology company that builds collaborative, cloud-based applications for financial and executive teams. We’re looking for an Intern to join our Product Marketing team. Our Product Marketing team focuses on creating strategies to take our products to the marketplace. Alongside our Product Development, Sales, and Corporate Marketing groups, our Product Market teams determine the best product, go-to-market, and customer growth strategies for the company. If you are passionate about the field of product strategy and marketing, and seeking a hands-on internship where you will gain incredible experience as well as play a significant role in executing go to market plans, this may be the internship for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Compile analysis and financial models on customer trends and historical data to support decision-making.
- Lead the development and execution of ad-hoc analysis to support data-driven pricing initiatives.
- Conduct periodic analysis on the performance of existing products (ex. pricing, adoption trend, usage, etc.)
- Quantify and estimate market sizes, identify key players and market trends.
- Design new creative analytics and visualizations to help Sr. management get deeper insights into performance of key areas.
- Perform in-depth analysis of go-to-market performance (win / loss analysis, etc) to identify areas for improvement
- Support the development and curation of marketing collateral by conducting research
What You’ll Need:
- Currently pursuing a degree in Management, Business Analytics, Marketing, Economics, Statistics or other related field
- Specific study in consumer behavior or business analytics preferred
- Desire to learn, achieve and succeed!
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: We rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Internship Program: Participate in a Top 100 internship program. We provide professional development opportunities, group mentoring and fun events.
- Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/