Workiva is searching for talented Interns to join Partnerships team. This is an exciting opportunity to help internal and external customers be as successful as possible while building relationships across the organization. During your time at Workiva you will learn what it’s like working at a high-energy and fast-paced software company. Workiva has a fantastic summer internship program where our interns are given opportunities to grow professionally and create connections across the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Support partnerships team in data collection and interpretation of data to drive increased efficiency
- Evaluate partnership program performance (win/loss, efficiencies, etc) to identify areas for improvement
- Complete tracking and reporting tasks as assigned
- Contribute to lifecycle and automation functions of partnerships
- Develop working relationships across the organization to better integrate Strategic Partnerships with teams we support and that are supported by us. (i.e. Sales Operations, Services, Information Technology, Legal, Finance, and Accounting)
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Currently pursuing a degree in finance, management, business analytics or a related field
- Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher
- Must be available to work 15-20 hours per work during the semester
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
Learn more on our Muse Page
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
View page here