Workiva is looking for a talented individual to actively participate in our fast-paced, results-driven team environment to join our Marketing team. As an intern at Workiva, you will be a key contributor in the preparation and support of events, as well as managing Workiva collateral for our team members.
What You’ll Do:
- Research and execute on venue selection, collateral, and event logistics
- Execute flawless workshops and events through logistics management
- Manage vendor relationships
- Measure success metrics, including ROI
- Monitor and work within established budget guidelines for the program(s)
- Effectively manage specific event responsibilities, as assigned
- Partner with marketing, product management and sales teams to develop and execute events, integrating appropriate marketing strategies for the program
- Partner with internal teams (as needed), including: software development, customer success, professional services, and sales
What You’ll Need:
- Must be pursuing business, marketing or communications degree
- Experience in hospitality or event planning a plus
- Excellent business communications skills, both written and verbal
- Solid computer skills
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: We rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Internship Program: Participate in a Top 100 internship program. We provide professional development opportunities, group mentoring and fun events.
- Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/