Workiva is a rapidly growing technology company that builds collaborative, cloud-based applications for financial and executive teams. We’re looking for a Marketing Intern to join our Marketing Automation team. We focus on creating strategies to take our products to the marketplace and supporting decisions with data. Working closely with the Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, and Sales teams; Marketing Automation manages data, analytics, and lead life cycles of our audiences. If you are detail oriented and passionate about the field of marketing this may be the internship for you!
How You Will Impact the Success of Workiva:
- Maintain data integrity in Salesforce and Marketo instance
- Perform in-depth analysis measuring marketing campaign effectiveness
- Contribute to lifecycle and automation functions of marketing
- Assist with lead acquisition
- Additional projects may be assigned based on business needs
- Help maintain marketing reports and documentation
What You Will Need to Be Successful in This Role:
- Sophomore or Junior status,majoring in Marketing, Data Science or related field
- Specific study in consumer behavior or marketing analytics preferred
- Desire to learn, achieve and succeed!
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
Learn more on our Muse Page.
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
View page here