Workiva is a rapidly growing company that builds collaborative, cloud-based applications for financial and executive teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for a student looking to obtain hands-on experience with corporate learning and development projects. We are seeking a Learning & Development Intern for our Human Resources team. The L&D Intern is responsible for aiding in the planning, design, and maintenance of online training resources for employee orientation and onboarding that are available to our global organization. This role will also assist the Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator in user management and general technical support.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Applies instructional design model principles to adult learning experiences
- Collaborates with subject matter experts, stakeholders and managers
- Creates e-learning and microlearning content along with the appropriate job aids, infographics, and resources to supplement and reinforce learning
- Assists in Learning Management System (LMS) technical support to employees
- Conducts weekly user management for LMS
What You’ll Need:
- Working towards a MS/ME in instructional design, educational technology, or other related fields
- Familiarity with instructional design principles and some of the best practices
- Loves learning and has a passion for developing others
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated and ambitious; thrives with independent work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and adaptive to change
- Ability to analyze and interpret information and to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and professional manner
- Proficient with spreadsheets, documents, and presentations
- Graduate student preferred
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
Learn more on our Muse Page
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
View page here