Workiva is a rapidly growing technology company that builds collaborative, cloud-based applications for financial and executive teams. We’re looking for an Intern to join our Content Marketing team. Our team focuses on developing content that promotes our products and supports the Workiva brand. The Internal Communications (ICOM) Intern will assist the ICOM team with company messaging, to help meet company objectives. This role will collaborate across the organization to assist with internal event communication and intranet site content.
What You’ll Do:
- Aligns messaging with audience and company objectives
- Writes and edits internal communications materials including blogs, campaigns and more
- Implements brand standards for consistency throughout Workiva communications
- Supports project management throughout the content development process
- Collaborates with multiple teams across the organization
- Conducts research into industry trends and helps generate new and creative ideas
- Helps with internal events execution and oversight
- Will help with redesign of intranet site and content organization
What You’ll Need:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication abilities (verbal and written)
- Strong organizational, creative and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Pursuing a degree in a related field
- 2 years of completed coursework is preferred
- Completed at least one other internship is preferred
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: We rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Internship Program: Participate in a Top 100 internship program. We provide professional development opportunities, group mentoring and fun events.
- Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/