Workiva is looking for a talented individual to actively participate in our fast-paced, results-driven team environment to join our Human Resources team. As an intern at Workiva, you will be a key contributor in the success of both employees and managers across Workiva’s many departments.
What You’ll Do:
- Collects, reviews and processes pre-employment paperwork, including coordinating and reviewing background screenings in accordance with company policies
- Enters new hire information and employee data changes into Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Assists with tasks related to immigration processes including proper Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification and documents required to successfully sponsor foreign-born workers for immigration benefits
- Reviews pay changes to ensure accurate payroll processing
- Assists with updating and maintaining HRIS data
- Responds to employee questions and requests
- Assist in compliance reporting
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Acute attention to detail
- Fantastic time management and organization skills
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, HR Management or related field
- Junior or Senior preferred
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
Health & Wellness: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
Learn more on our Muse Page
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
View page here