The Data Reporting Intern supports various internal teams, including Services, Information Technology, Data Science, Finance, Accounting, and Sales. This person conducts research on sales-related activities and provides the information to internal stakeholders to research companies and analyze sales.
While working in this role, you will build meaningful skills such as business analytics and develop a strong understanding of Workiva and the impact the Revenue Operations team has on influencing business decisions. This internship will provide an opportunity to immediately contribute value to the team and may lead to a full-time internship in the summer.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform high value research and data maintenance projects
- Pull, clean, and analyze data to be consumed by the end user
- Create reports/dashboards in Salesforce.com
- Provide reports to multiple teams within Workiva and see how other teams operate!
- Administer the workflow management tool (agile methodology) to keep track of projects, issues and reporting requests
- Real-world use cases within Excel and our product, Wdesk
- Gain exposure to different business intelligence tools
What You’ll Need:
- Pursuing degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Analytics or related technical field
- Very strong attention to detail and follow-through are required
- Technically savvy with the ability to demonstrate a high level of competency using Excel, Word, Google Docs, etc.
- Passion for making sense out of data
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Availability to work 15-20 flexible hours per work during the academic semester
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: We rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Employee Resource Groups, (Women in Tech, Women in Sales, Ethnic Diversity, Veterans, Rainbow (LGBTQ), Remote Employees, Caregiving) Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Extras: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
- Internship Program: Participate in a Top 100 internship program. We provide professional development opportunities, group mentoring and fun events.
- Learn more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/life/