Workiva is looking for a Production Intern to assist with the setup, recording and editing of creative media to produce external, internal, and educational content, as well as assisting with live events. This person will assist in the pre-production, production, and post-production processes. We’re looking for creativity, great communication and organization skills, and a desire to produce a phenomenal product.
What You’ll do Day to Day:
- Work with stakeholders to determine project needs and specifications
- Use a variety of videography, photography, and production software, equipment, and techniques to produce high-quality content which visually and expertly represents products or concepts.
- Provide the setup, recording and editing of audio communications to ensure professional quality of stand-alone or merged pieces.
- Edit segments of motion video production footage, special effects, sound recordings, and color for the post-production process.
- Consult with stakeholders from pre-production through production and post-production processes
- Assists with the production of live events such as podcasts, webinars, all-company meetings, and off-site events
- Helps with maintaining and monitoring of equipment and systems utilized for presentations and conferencing
- Continuously investigate and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
What You’ll Need:
- Amazing communication skills that allow you to effectively collaborate with others and clearly convey your creative ideas.
- Project Management and superb organization skills
- Experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Adobe Audition, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut X, or iMovie)
- A portfolio or examples of your work you can showcase to our team
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
Health & Wellness
: Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
: Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.