Workiva is looking for Client Onboarding Interns to help create a positive impact on our customers lives by assisting in the timely and accurate building of customer documents. The Client Onboarding Intern receives projects from the Lead Client Onboarding Specialist and with an in-depth knowledge of the Workiva application, creates customer documents.
What You’ll do Day to Day:
Document Setup and Verification: Performs document setups and verifications on behalf of Global Client Services in order to provide timely service to customers
- Obtains previously submitted documents (SEC website or other available sources)
- Applies appropriate document formatting according to best practices
- Applies linking to document
- Creates supporting workbooks for document to serve as database
- Reviews document and projects prepared by others
- Applies XBRL tagging where necessary
User Testing: Participates in user testing performed by Quality Assurance to aid in the development and enhancement of Workiva products
What You’ll Need:
- Very strong attention to detail
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to understand simple math concepts
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong communication (verbal, listening and writing) skills
- Self-motivated and action-driven with the ability to take initiative, execute and follow-through
- Well organized with superb time management skills
- Demonstrates strong sense of customer service
Where You’ll Work:
We firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a difference, but BE the difference. Employees at Workiva develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the business market. We hire smart, talented people with a wide range of skills who are hungry to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. Workiva offers a creative culture and open-minded leadership. We want you to thrive, which is why we provide you with perks like:
Health & Wellness:
Need a break? Hit the relaxation room, or take a bike ride.
Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
Free healthy snacks and drinks, Friday social hours with stocked fridges, awesome team outings, and even five dog-friendly offices.
More about Workiva:
At Workiva (NYSE:WK) we create best-in-class solutions for enterprise productivity. Workiva started with an idea: to make complex collaboration easy. Wdesk is being used by thousands of companies globally, including over 70% of the 500 largest U.S. corporations by total revenue. We love our customers, and they love us back.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without currently or at any point in the future requiring sponsorship.
View page here